Creative Director / Co-Founder – Present
Brand Marketing Consulting, LLC Miami Beach, FL
Branded, coded, and designed over 100 client websites and digital products while coordinating a variety of marketing services includeing SEO, PPC, and email marketing.
- Coordinated 5-10 team members delivering on time, quality, finalized products that are thoroughly tested across browsers to resolve all compatibility issues.
- Contributed to building an entrepreneur community of 50,000 plus people by hosting quarterly events demonstrating online tools, solutions, best practices, and industry insights while offering networking.
- Established and maintained strategic company partnerships to increase quality client referals and broaden automation and a variety of tools for connection and growth.
Digital Director, Designer, and Developer –
The Webster Miami Beach, FL
Established the final design specifications, system solutions, and maintained visual layouts and structure that constantly conformed to a graphical user interface (GUI) framework.
- Led in negotiating solution costs, schedule staff, and performance expectations with project leads and team members.
- Provided technical support for entire organizetion and clients; resolving customers and staff support tickets as daily responsibilities.
- Deployed standardized learning to run the online eCommerce using a bespoke web-based training manual.
Luxury Sales Manager –
Sales manager at Osklen, Scotch & Soda, and Post Blue JeansMiami Beach, FL
- Generated top performaning sales with multiple best selling months.
- Created a clientele system to track, grow, and convert customers to generate consistent sales throughout multiple seasons.
Manager / Buyer –
Assistant manager at Gucci and store manager at LIL Boogie's Aspen, CO
- Generated highest sales and single largest store transaction.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly sales reports, payroll, and VIP special orders.
- Maintained store inventory, merchandising, staffing schedule, and daily store responsibilities.
Accountant / Bookkeeper –
Book keeper for celebrity entertainment clients and business manager at Shephard & Associates West Hollywood, CA
- Maintained, organized, and supplied book keeping for over 4 dozen entertainment clients.
- Assisted preparing, organizing, and filing ‘07 individual and corporate taxes & tax returns.
- Cut checks, balanced bank statements, and managed bills for clients and coorporations.
Sales Associate –
Retail Sales Associate Nordstrom and Weekends Broomfield / Boulder, CO
- Provided customers with multi luxury brands for all four seasons
- Merchandised, improved, and developed associated department
Masters in Branding
School of Visual Arts (SVA) New York City, NY
Web Design and Development Diploma
Miami International University of Art and Design (MIU) Miami, FL
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Leeds School of Business (CU) Boulder, CO
International Baccalaureate Diploma
Aspen High School (AHS) Aspen, CO